Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A New Beginning

its been a VERY LONG time since I last wrote an entry, its weird that after such a long time, reading these posts make me realize that I have changed, and definitely for the better. I realized that I didn't need the person whom I thought I needed, loved and cared about. It was always the other way around, but well, his loss is someone else's gain, whomever that might be. All I can say is, I am happy now, I have friends who truly care for me and I am satisfied with that for now. 1 1/2 years into my undergraduate degree and I realized that life isn't as what I expected it to be when I was a teenager, being in a university, away from family taught me many things, namely independence, responsibility and a whole lot of partying around. I learnt to take responsibility for my own action.Being an adult isn't easy, but since learning is a lifelong process, there's always a chance for me to better myself. I enjoy myself as much as possible without failing to remember the sacrifices that my family make for me and for that I'm forever grateful. It's gonna be a new year, a new semester, but it's going to be a fun filled geeky nerdy one as well. One thing I learnt, no man is an island, no one can live entirely on independence, I had friends around me at a time when I was in a very dark sad place and for that I am forever grateful to those who brought me out from that place, I feel like a new refreshed person, I rely on humour to make others laugh, mainly by making myself the joke, but I'm happy as long as my friends are. It's a new year, it's going to be a new, better, happier, smashing beginning for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment